Work at Beal
For Beal Instructors There is Nothing More Rewarding Than Helping Students Become Career Ready
At the heart of Beal College are the phenomenal instructors. If you hold a relevant credential and have experience in the field, consider applying for the positions listed below.
We Are Accepting Resumes for the Following Teaching Positions
- Medical Assisting Instructor – Full-time position. Must have CMA (AAMA) credential and four years of work experience in the field. Must have excellent clinical skills, as part of this position is instructing in the Med Lab.
- Anatomy and Physiology Instructor – Adjunct on-campus position. Must have a Master’s Degree in Microbiology.
We Are Also Looking For Instructors To Fill The Following Roles
- Statistics – Requires a Master’s degree and related coursework (15–18 credit hours)
- Algebra – Requires a Master’s degree and related coursework (15–18 credit hours)
- Economics – Requires a Master’s degree and related coursework (15–18 credit hours)
Apply to Work at Beal College
Individuals interested in applying for administrative or faculty positions at Beal College, please forward your resume and cover letter to:
99 Farm Road
Bangor, ME 04401
Beal College is an equal opportunity employer. Employment opportunities are and shall be open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of experience, aptitudes, and abilities. Beal College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex or handicap in admission to, access to, treatment in or employment in its programs and activities.