Get the Skills to Become a Business Administration Professional – Online
100% Online, 16 Month* Accelerated Associate of Applied Science Program
The online Business Administration program at Beal College prepares students to manage, direct, plan and control business operations and employee supervision. The program gives students an overview of business topics to include accounting, marketing, economics, finance, business law and healthcare management. Through lectures and case studies the students will demonstrate critical problem solving, decision making and professional skills.
In addition to participation in all courses, students will be required to complete out-of-class or additional assignments. These assignments include but are not limited to reading, exercises and problem solving, projects, research, papers, and presentations. A student can anticipate out-of-class activities that equal to about two (2) hours for every one (1) hour of lecture.
Next Start Date: Jan 6thBusiness Administration (AAS) Beal College - Beal College
The best way to see if Beal College is the right fit for you is to contact an admissions representative. Get more information on the Applied Science in Business Administration program, class schedules, and financial aid options so that you can make an informed decision about your future. Get more info or Book a Tour.
Become a Confident Business Administration Professional
The Applied Science in Business Administration Associate’s Degree program is designed to give you the practical training you need to start a rewarding business career. As a student in this program, you will learn the relevant skills that business professionals use each day. This program is offered online, so you can focus on your studies from the comfort of your own home, or wherever you have access to the internet.
During the Business Administration program, you’ll take courses such as:
- Principles of Accounting
- Business Law
- Principles of Marketing
- Human Resources Management
- Business Management
- Ethics in Business
- Organizational Strategic Planning
- and more!
Upon successful completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Develop a strong and general knowledge base of information through the General Education courses;
- Demonstrate critical thinking strategies and methods in various settings;
- Develop and demonstrate communication effectively in written, oral and digital settings;
- Effectively explore and apply current business practices and strategies that will enhance various professional business settings;
- Gain knowledge in organizational planning and strategic negotiation methods used in current contexts of business;
- Develop skills in current marketing and accounting practices in business.
Is a Business Career Right for You? Take the Beal College "Business Career Training Readiness Quiz"
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get your Business career training readiness score now >>
Upon successful completion of the program, students could seek or obtain entry-level employment in a professional business or business-related field(s), including:
- Public Relations Specialist
- Advertising Executive
- Business Consultant
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Market Research Analyst
- Human Resources Specialist
- Meeting, Convention and Event Planner
- Training and Development Specialist
- and more!
Is a Rewarding Career in Business Administration Right for You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about a career in Business Administration and exploring if this is the right career path for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, call 207-307-3900
*Program length when completed in normal time.