At Beal College, we are committed to the success of your career. That’s why we want to share our gainful employment statistics, net price calculator, and other consumer information with you.
The U.S. Department of Education’s gainful employment regulations require disclosure of certain program information to students and prospective students. Gainful employment programs are those “that prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation.” Public institutions are required to report this information for all programs that lead to certificates, diplomas, graduate certificates or specialist awards.
Information on each of the gainful employment programs offered at Beal College is shown below and reflects data on students (both full-time and part-time) who were enrolled in an Associate’s Degree program and who received Title IV aid at any point in their attendance for the previous year. Data for the diploma program reflects students who enrolled and received Title IV aid for the previous year.
Gainful Employment Disclosures
Administrative Office Professional
Health Information Technology
Human Resource Management
Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
Medical Administrative Specialist
Substance Abuse Counseling – Degree
Substance Abuse Counseling – Diploma
Method for Calculating Placement
Beal College uses the employment rate calculation of its accreditor, the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), to determine placement rates in all programs. The ACCSC uses the following formula to determine the placement rate for graduates: Graduates Employed in Field divided by Graduates Available for Employment.
Graduates are considered placed if they are employed in a paid position directly related to the program from which the individual graduated, and aligned with the majority of the educational and training objectives of the program. Being employed in your field of study is also called gainful employment. The employment must be for a reasonable period of time and considered sustainable (e.g., not a single day of employment). Employment is verified in one of three categories: regular employment, self-employment or career advancement.
Beal College Catalog
Download and read through our 2018-19 College Catalog to learn more about our exciting Degree, Certificate, and Diploma programs!
Medical Assisting Educational Review Board
2017 Annual Report for Beal College
- The Medical Assisting program at Beal College has a job placement rate average of 77.98%.
- Graduates of the Medical Assisting program at Beal College are satisfied with the education that they receive at Beal College, as there is an average of 100% graduate satisfaction rate over the past five years.
- Medical Assisting program at Beal College has a CMA (AAMA) Exam pass rate of 91.43% for the past five years.
- Five-year average for employer satisfaction is 96.97%.
Annual Security Report
Colleges and universities that participate in Federal Student Financial Assistance programs must publish an Annual Security Report each year. Read Beal College’s Annual Security Report.
Net Price Calculator
The Net Price Calculator is a tool designed to help you make early estimates regarding your eligibility for need-based financial aid at Beal College. Based on the information you enter about your family financial situation you will be presented with a sample award with the following caveats:
- Results are dependent on the accuracy and completeness of the information entered and intended to provide only a general guide to your eligibility for financial aid
- Any award is not guaranteed by Beal College and is meant to be an indication of the aid you may be eligible to receive. Beal College’s Financial Aid Office is the final authority for determining the family contribution and any financial aid award
- This is not an application for financial aid. Your information will not be retained or transmitted to Beal College in any way
Please note, some links on this page require a compatible PDF viewer. You can download Adobe’s free reader here.