Get The Edge You Need While On The Job Hunt, Visit The Career Services Center
Service to our students involves more than just providing a quality education. In order to help graduates put their skills to the best possible use, we offer career development assistance. Through ongoing professional relationships with businesses, organizations and governmental agencies, the Career Services Office can help connect you to an opportunity that matches your skill set.
Register With Career Services
Students and graduates seeking employment assistance are encouraged to register with the Career Services Office as early as possible and to maintain contact throughout their education and career. Career development facilitation is available in both one-on-one consultations as well as group forums.
Get to know the people in Career Services and the resources they offer. Let’s work together to create a strategy that leads to your success!
- Assistance in resume development
- Interview techniques
- Job search methods
- Employment leads
- Employment surveys & trends
- Development of a professional attitude toward the employment search
- Do informational interviewing
- Learn what employers will expect of you
- Clarify your job objective
- Fine tune your resume
- Draft cover letters
- Practice interviewing
- Develop a professional image
- Learn effective job search methods