Accelerated 8-week Terms and 6 Start-Dates Per Year Lets You Complete Your Education Faster
We have designed our course calendar to be efficient, allowing you the opportunity to complete 6 mini-semesters that are 8-weeks long, and attend school year-round. That way you can complete your degree much faster than at a traditional 4-year college. Alternatively, you could take part-time school, evening or online courses. Modify the schedule to meet your needs.
The Mod System Makes for Faster Semesters
Beal College’s Modular System makes life easier! Beal College is best known for its unique class scheduling system, called a Mod System, where classes run half as long as regular semesters. Full-time students still complete the same number of college credits per year but focus on fewer classes at a time.
How Beal College’s Mod system stands out:
- Students attend school year-round, skip all of the school breaks and graduate faster
- Full time students attend just 2 days per week!
- Classes are scheduled Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday
- No Friday classes for all majors!
- The 12-month school year is divided into 6 individual terms; each term is 8-weeks long
- Many programs offer evening classes, in addition to day classes
- Certain programs offer distance education or hybrid options
- All Gen Ed classes online!
- Earn your certificate in 14 months or less.
- Most Associate Degrees are 18 months or less!
- Earn your Bachelor’s in just 32 months!
2020 Academic Calendar
MOD 3 2020
|January 1-5||No Classes|
|January 6||Classes Begin|
|February 17||Presidents’ Day – No Classes|
|February 28||MOD 3 Ends|
MOD 4 2020
|March 2||Classes Begin|
|April 20||Patriot’s Day – No Classes|
|April 25||MOD 4 Ends|
|Spring Break:||April 27–May 1|
MOD 5 2020
|May 4||Classes Begin|
|May 25||Memorial Day – No Classes|
|June 27||MOD 5 Ends|
|Summer Break:||June 29–July 3|
MOD 6 2020
|July 6||Classes Begin|
|August 28||MOD 6 Ends|
|Fall Break:||August 29-September 6|
MOD 1 2020
|September 7||Classes Begin|
|October 30||MOD 1 Ends|
MOD 2 2020
|November 2||Classes Begin|
|November 26||Thanksgiving – No Classes|
|December 24||MOD 2 Ends at 12:00 pm|
|Winter Break:||December 24–January 1|