Accelerated 8-week Terms and 6 Start-Dates Per Year Lets You Complete Your Education Faster
We have designed our course calendar to be efficient, allowing you the opportunity to complete 6 mini-semesters that are 8-weeks long, and attend school year-round. That way you can complete your degree much faster than at a traditional 4-year college. Alternatively, you could take part-time school, evening or online courses. Modify the schedule to meet your needs.
The Mod System Makes for Faster Semesters
Beal College’s Modular System makes life easier! Beal College is best known for its unique class scheduling system, called a Mod System, where classes run half as long as regular semesters. Full-time students still complete the same number of college credits per year but focus on fewer classes at a time.
How Beal College’s Mod system stands out:
- Students attend school year-round, skip all of the school breaks and graduate faster
- Full time students attend just 2 days per week!
- Classes are scheduled Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday
- No Friday classes for all majors!
- The 12-month school year is divided into 6 individual terms; each term is 8-weeks long
- Many programs offer evening classes, in addition to day classes
- Certain programs offer distance education or hybrid options
- All Gen Ed classes online!
- Earn your certificate in 14 months or less.
- Most Associate Degrees are 18 months or less!
- Earn your Bachelor’s in just 32 months!
2019 Academic Calendar
MOD 3 2019
|January 1||New Year’s Day – No Classes|
|January 2||Classes begin|
|February 18||Presidents’ Day – No Classes|
|February 22||MOD 3 Ends|
MOD 4 2019
|February 25||Classes Begin|
|April 15||Patriot’s Day – No Classes|
|April 19||MOD 4 Ends|
|Graduation Break:||April 22–26|
MOD 5 2019
|April 29||Classes Begin|
|May 27||Memorial Day – No Classes|
|June 21||MOD 5 Ends|
|Summer Break:||June 24–28|
MOD 6 2019
|July 1||Classes Begin|
|July 4||Independence Day – No Classes|
|August 23||Classes End|
|Fall Break:||August 23-26|
|September 2||Labour Day – No Classes|
MOD 1 2019
|September 3||Classes Begin|
|October 14||Columbus Day – No Classes|
|October 25||Classes End|
MOD 2 2019
|October 28||Classes Begin|
|November 28 & 29||Thanksgiving Break – No Classes|
|December 20||Classes End|
|Winter Break:||December 23–27|